Apply for Pharma Project of the Year - Small
This award recognises an outstanding project undertaken in Ireland’s Pharma industry over the past 12 months. We have defined a small project as one with a budget of less than €500,000.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Project Background: Please provide a brief description of the project, including the stakeholders, budget, key team members and timescale.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that were introduced, outlining their significance.
- Challenges: Outline any challenges that were experienced and how they were overcome.
- Project Excellence: Explain why you feel this project deserves special recognition, supported with facts and figures where possible.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry.