Apply for Operational Excellence Award
This award is open any company in Pharma industry that has used operational excellence as a critical driver to ensure processing and manufacturing efficiency and excellence. Achieving operational excellence is a challenge, with many companies setting successful examples time and again.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Operational Efficiency: How have you reduced down-time, ensured faster product changeover and reduced cycle time to increase efficiency?
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating the degree of innovation and commercial potential. Have you employed any innovative approaches to cGMPs or applied the principles of Lean/Six Sigma to increase operational efficiency?
- Quality standards: How have you maintained or increased quality of product or process through operational excellence?
- Budgetary Efficiency: Detail how you have managed budgets by reduced cost of goods, reduced labour and reduced working capital
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry.