Apply for Innovation of the Year
Does your company think outside of the box? Do you ensure that not only is product delivered to the highest standard but through distinctly innovative processes that help you stand out from your competitors? This award is open to any company or organisation that has conceived a new product, packaging solution, process or technology that yielded significant results. This can include adapting or integrating an already existing solution.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Rationale: What was the rationale behind the project? Was there a specific problem that required this innovation?
- Innovativeness: Is the innovation an improvement on existing technology and how much of an improvement. What are the unique aspects of this improvement?
- Idea Development: How was the idea developed from concept through design and implementation?
- What is the wow factor? We are looking for ideas that leapfrog technology and provide simple and elegant solutions to long standing technical or practical problems.
- Outcomes: How effective is the innovation, and what are its benefits? How has it impacted on operational excellence? Does this achieve any commercial benefit? Where does your innovation fit into the current market?
- Societal Impact: Is there any potential impact of the innovation beyond the facility?