Apply for Health and Safety Award
This award is open to any company operating in the Pharma industry that can demonstrate best practice in health and safety, compliance to standards, training, technical and behavioural improvements over the past 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Describe the Health and Safety initiative. What was the rationale and background behind the Health and Safety initiative? Explain what aspects are new, better, significantly improved to give rise to a substantial positive change.
- Please provide evidence of results. How has the initiative contributed to the welfare of staff? How is the impact measured?
- What have been the practical benefits of the initiative? Show successful outcomes, such as improvements in performance, costs savings, reduced environmental impact or any other aspect that shows better or more effective processes, products, technologies or ideas.
- How will you use the initiative in the future? You can include any plans for alteration or expansion
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry.