Apply for Biopharma Company of the Year
This award is open to any organisation involved in the production of pharmaceutical products manufactured in, extracted from, or semi synthesized from biological sources.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Outstanding Achievement: Please provide a brief description of significant projects undertaken over the past 12 months and why you think they were exceptional.
- Business Growth: Please detail significant and specific activities that have contributed to business growth. This can include specific investment, financing or licensing deals, launch of product or expansion.
- Operational Excellence: What has the company done to boost operational performance?
- Innovativeness: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating the degree of innovation and commercial potential.
- Societal impact: Please outline the societal impact of any methods, products or projects you have developed.
- Professional Standing and Accreditation: Please outline any relevant industry achievements and accreditations.